Friday, September 24, 2010

Keith Haring and Tommy Hilfiger

"Keith Haring, both artist and activist, has a habit of using his art to serve important social causes, supporting research and caretaking organizations that fight against AIDS. It is with this goal that Tommy Hilfiger Corporate has associated with the Keith Haring Foundation and Artestar LLC. The result is a small collection named Footwear in limited edition, composed of sneakers and rain boots for men, women and kids."- Collette Web Site.

 I can't wait to get my hands on some super cute Keith Haring rain boots! Here are some photo's of the  collection. Enjoy!




A quote from Keith:

"My contribution to the world is my ability to draw. I will draw as much as I can for as many people as I can for as long as I can. Drawing is still basically the same as it has been since prehistoric times. It brings together man and the world. It lives through magic."

XoXo em.

No comments:

Post a Comment